• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Zain Snowpaw said:
Nope. =P I'm a Minkan. So i really DID fly off with Sienna using Inertial Control.

Oh! Well then, never mind. My OP can remain as is, since Sienna's in a euphoric haze anyway.

Zain Snowpaw said:
Getting closer rather quickly due to Kale pushing his Inertial compensator for as much as it was worth. (About 30 MPH while weighed down)

Hey now! Watch how you're talking about a girl's weight!

Remember, soldiers, that intoxicated persons can't properly consent. Keep your intentions honorable!

Floodwaters said:
Hey now! Watch how you're talking about a girl's weight!

Well thats a decrease from 35 mph top speed to 30. The factors involved are a little more complex then just weight but I take your point. . A speed drop of 1/7 while carrying about double the normal load (assuming all beings weigh the same) is quite efficient

Oh and just a little thing about my writing

"<text>" is speech
'<text>' is thought
~<Text>~ is telepathy

I notice some people are getting confused about what I'm saying and what I'm thinking. I could italicise thought usually but I mostly post from my Kindle right now. So its a little difficult.

Wes said:
Remember, soldiers, that intoxicated persons can't properly consent. Keep your intentions honorable!

Well... the first point is to solve the inebriation. After that however when everyone IS healthy and happy :twisted:. Though at the moment it looks like IM the one about to be jumped :? by potentially three people.

I see much running for my life (or perhaps virginity) in my near future :shock: ...

Right o. I never saw that bit of info. So ive been working on standard "Fanfiction Writer format". since thats what im used to. Should I go back and change all the rest of my posts?. Or just the last few?

Doing itallics id hell on a kindle so there may be a few errors.

Don't worry about the posts you already made except maybe the last one. Sometimes I post from a tablet too, it's just the highlighting that can be a little tricky.

Wes said:
Don't worry about the posts you already made except maybe the last one. Sometimes I post from a tablet too, it's just the highlighting that can be a little tricky.

On a kindle you cant highlight at all all that trying to do so accomplishes is that you scroll the web page. besides the text is about this size on screen so its damn hard to edit spelling errors nevermind highlight. Its my solution to my PC being currently borked. due to Power supply failure.

Deziarra said:
If you need something for your group to do, Deziarra is running back to the ship. When she gets there, she will immediately request medical help for her group.

That should be good give Ayumi and Izo some chaos to deal with run

Heh me and Sienna are metaphorically knocking on the door already. Then again I did pull about 70 mph on the way back (my earlier figures were wrong because of not realising all enlisted minkan had the minkan upgrades.)

I think Kale's on something stronger than fog, to be moving so fast. I think he's rocketed back and forth around the ship three or four times now with all these posts, in the time it's taken for others to begin a conversation.

Besides Ive only been once each way (though it feels like longer since we never actually REACHED the city though we set out at the same time the captains group did.)

[quote="Reynolds]I think Kale's on something stronger than fog, to be moving so fast. I think he's rocketed back and forth around the ship three or four times now with all these posts, in the time it's taken for others to begin a conversation.[/quote]

Heh I just am a really damn frequent poster. (I check the forums every couple of hours) and im only involved in 1 or 2 plotlines (counting the open RPs as 1/2). Besides theres nothing fun at college to actually do *-* I seem so much ahead of the curve that the whole exercise (for now at least) is an exercise in boredom. (Forgive my rant Im rather put off by the speed we are going at college though I have to admit i DO understand why, since im a little above average and others arent doing so well, though by no means am I the smartest, person in my class, much to my own consternation)

Spontanious rant aside, Kales a bit of a jitterbug on this stuff... me too it would seem :shock:

Reynolds said:
I think Kale's on something stronger than fog, to be moving so fast. I think he's rocketed back and forth around the ship three or four times now with all these posts, in the time it's taken for others to begin a conversation.

I think what Reynolds actually means is that your last post incorporated a lot of chained actions without giving other characters (like the medical personnel or Natsumi) a chance to post their reactions to the situation. Perhaps if you clipped it off where Kale radios in the medical emergency, then goes down to see if Natsumi and Chieko are all right?

call me hyperactive if you will. Ill do a little preening. Back in a minute.

Right job done. Usually I'm attempting to write novel type fiction so It's taking a while to adjust to taking a step back and a breather. Sorry about that.

Anyways if i start doing it again just give me a quick slap round the face and tell me to back down . Meh Floodwaters knows what to do.

*Que large wrecking ball colliding with my forehead.

ja ne.

P.S. Should have called myself "March Hare on Speed"

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…