• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Based on the feedback, I will probably have us leave the dreamworld or have it leave us, and we'll start a new mission that will give our characters time to interact and get to know each other more. I agree, we had a lot of new people come aboard lately and it's time to build some bonds and make sure everyone is included. I'm hoping to start the new mission will start this weekend.

Alright, so I'm currently between moving houses and am without my computer. I have my tablet so I can keep up to date with what is going on, but I may not be able to post. I'll try to keep up. >< I'm sorry.

Update from Takeda Junko's player:

I'd suggest the fire hose, but it sprays foam.

How much water is there? Sounds like there's a lake in the cargobay..

It's mostly cleared out now, since the ramp was opened to pick up Akane.

So much hate on the infantry team today jeeze... you guys are mean lol.

it makes me wonder if Misato's negative reaction to the statement came for the fact she hadn't been on a successful operation in a long time.

I'm not going to post it in the RP, but Junko has the okay to stay with Blackberry. Also, I'm confused how cabin 9 got into PC hands, as I've always kept the NPCs in cabins 7-9.

I know when Izokia came on, she was supposed to share Cabin 4 with Mitsuko and Suzume. Then I checked back later, and she had her own room.

Yeah. When we got here every room was full so we ended up sharing in 9.

(Also Ayumi tries so hard to be friendly but her flat tone of voice scares people XD Sorry Sienna~)

MagicMage said:
(Also Ayumi tries so hard to be friendly but her flat tone of voice scares people XD Sorry Sienna~)

That's what I was working with. Also, Ayumi's choice of phrasing wasn't clear to her, and she didn't quite understand what she was talking about at first. It took her a second to realize she was actually asking for her gun back in a really oblique way. LOL

Now if Izokia would just finish up with Sienna's hands already...

She's a very vague person. I love how Sienna interprets her. It's like a culture shock.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…