Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Woah, Woah, Woah! Moving me around much?! Unless I haven't been around in more than the allotted time or the GM needs to move things along, my character should still be under MY control.

Floodwaters. I finished off my last post hitting the first bot, but not the second one that I had spotted. I do not recall saying anything about having left the area of the Zero G Corridor after that, nor do I recall placing Chieko on the same side of it as Natsumi, never mind running after her to the Bridge access door yet.

If I'm going too damn slow for people, say so.

BionicSamurai, I'm sorry! I must have misunderstood what you wrote previously, and tried to combine it the best I could with what Gunsight1 wrote. I didn't mean to try to control your character.

Tell me what I need to change, and I will edit my post.

Perhaps the error would be seen in the diagnostic
It's starting to be a pet peeve of mine when people imply there's an IC technical problem because of an OOC oversight. Charisma doesn't ignore people, and isn't buggy. Stop implying she is. There will always be occasional OOC issues, but it's not nice to bring those into the story. This also goes for crew transfers due to players coming or leaving.

Gah I was/am unnaware of most of the layout of the ship. There aren't any schematics on the plumeria gunship wiki entry for some rooms.

Apologies about that.

Edit 1: I also thought that Nayacesen-Taii was also in engineering already glancing at your previous posts. Guess I got the wrong end of the stick.

Edit 2: Kale has his own classification for weapons. Class I is an underpowered pea shooter Not very useful in a military situation. Class X weapons are star-ship grade turrets. Class XI is for experimental Super Weapons. It goes for my evaluation of the danger the weapons present.

Well, my last post is pretty much the Coles Notes of what Chieko has done and where she is. Personally, I'm not quite sure how to untangle it in your post though, and could possibly take me a few hours to do it. Unfortunately, I need to get to some shopping, then I have public star night I'm volunteering for with my optics, which will keep me busy for the next 8 hours.

Folks, just an FYI. With main power out most systems on the ship are not online. Charisma is because she has an independent power supply.

Also in the case of restoring power, first the reactor has to be brought online, then the generators engaged, and then once the generators are at speed power would be switched to the ship.

Nashoba said:
Well, all you need to do is hover over them, they can fly up.
I think you're confusing them with Akane and Yosmet. Ayumi and Lime are on the ship, they just got tasered. But they should be awake soon.

Apologies to everyone I've been without power so I'm only able to go on SARP from my phone I'm still around, Izokia is still doing stuff I should be able to post again from my computer tonight sorry for disappearing everybody

Sorry, I guess I must have forgotten, or I couldn't figure out how the merchant would be at the landing pad. The poor lizard must have sneaked back to its siblings after Misato callously kicked it out onto the street. ;-;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back