Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry about not posting last night. Some consequences of the weather occupied me for a bit, then my failure to properly take advantage of the situation caused me to mope some.

Right now I'm trying to figure something out to post that doesn't reflect the less than stellar mood I'm in, but the flames keep burning as the darkness deepens. ><*

Riko said:
"Aye a bit colorful indeed, bit odd seeing them in something other than a uniform though." Bors said before taking a sip of his drink, "But they do look nice none the less, kinda makes me wonder what the person who made them was thinking when he did so."

Mitsuko caught him off guard when she spoke up, he didn't notice her when he had tried to make his covert movement to the bar. "I didn't want to be outclassed by them," Bors finally said motioning to the two other nekos he showed up with with his drink,"Plus I needed something nice can't get away with just a uniform and some casual clothes all the time."

He swirled his drink around in his hand for a brief second, listining to the ice cubes twirling around in the glass before taking another sip. "You see Misato around anywhere? I haven't seen her since the ceremony earlier today. I figured you two zipped off somewhere together right after that."

Riko, you do know that Sienna is a Nepleslian, and not a Nekovalkyrja, right? :P

Grammar reminder: when a quotation (dialogue) appears within a sentence, don't forget the comma inside the quotation.

Example:

"You could have said something earlier," the old lady complained.

Okay folks, internet here is rather flakey do to where our room is. I should be home around 7 ish, this evening EST. I will make my post which in turn will bring the food out.

Anyone want to socialize with Akane? I still know so little about the player and character dynamics that I don't just want to force Akane into a scene without knowing what I should do with her.

Riko, you do know that Sienna is a Nepleslian, and not a Nekovalkyrja, right? :p

Who said he was talking about Sienna? There are other Nekos in the room including a princess lol. Also yeah he knows she's not a neko missing those telltale ears and crazy floaty abilities.

Last edited:
Quick question what time is it in the dinner thread? I have some plans for Mr. Riko and I don't want him to be late.

You are all invited to come to the Princess Dunes restaurant tonight at 8pm in the Ketsurui Resort Hotel.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back