• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry about not posting last night. Some consequences of the weather occupied me for a bit, then my failure to properly take advantage of the situation caused me to mope some.

Right now I'm trying to figure something out to post that doesn't reflect the less than stellar mood I'm in, but the flames keep burning as the darkness deepens. ><*

Riko, you do know that Sienna is a Nepleslian, and not a Nekovalkyrja, right?

Grammar reminder: when a quotation (dialogue) appears within a sentence, don't forget the comma inside the quotation.

Example:

"You could have said something earlier," the old lady complained.

Okay folks, internet here is rather flakey do to where our room is. I should be home around 7 ish, this evening EST. I will make my post which in turn will bring the food out.

Reactions: Wes
Anyone want to socialize with Akane? I still know so little about the player and character dynamics that I don't just want to force Akane into a scene without knowing what I should do with her.

Bring her over to the bar! There are several people gathered there, at least one of whom is very friendly and outgoing.

Riko, you do know that Sienna is a Nepleslian, and not a Nekovalkyrja, right?

Who said he was talking about Sienna? There are other Nekos in the room including a princess lol. Also yeah he knows she's not a neko missing those telltale ears and crazy floaty abilities.

Last edited:
Quick question what time is it in the dinner thread? I have some plans for Mr. Riko and I don't want him to be late.

You are all invited to come to the Princess Dunes restaurant tonight at 8pm in the Ketsurui Resort Hotel.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…