Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

The Mission 21 Thread is when we leave Hanako's World. But it takes three days to get to Ether at maximum speed, where the missions will be conducted. So there is a bit of a time skip between the Mission 21 thread and the mission threads (only the planetary mission thread is up so far).

I don't know I was hoping the GM would have said either we were landing or that we were dropping. So I guess. if I'm the on having to make the call I would say we go with the combat drop, sounds about right for the training ends of what I'm suppose to be doing here.

But I'm not sure if we should just start writing as such. With out the GM's approval one way or the other. i would hate to disrupt his plans here.

Gotcha. Okay well that will be a fun campfire story then. It's up to your character Tanka to set it up as well as add the right tone to it!

Oh I did for Chieko.. and that was just in the hull ways of the ship. :P
now I have to go and dig through the archives for the scene Misato painted.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back