Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'm in the same boat here, I've been so sick the past few days. I thought I was going to be able to post tonight, but I'm not really feeling up to it at this moment. >< Sorry.

Running a loose count we have 4 for Team Chieko and 2 for Team Natsumi and 1 undecided. We need to even out these teams some.

Team Chieko:
Chieko (Team Captain)
Ayumi
Kale
Akane

Team Natsumi:
Natsumi (Team Captain)
Junko

Undecided but has expressed interest:
Deziarra

I apologize for being relatively sparse lately. I'm in my ninth month of pregnancy and my energy levels have been lacking, so it will be a bit yet before I return to my full frequency, but I'll do what I can to keep up and stay involved, within reason. :)

It's alright, Floodwaters. Very understandable!

Not sure im getting this 100% right but I assume that while the major systems of the ship are online the control interfaces have all been locked down to prevent anyone being able to hijack the ship while it was at dock. If i've got it completely wrong I can amend it later =P.

A quick update on me: I finally had our second child this morning! I will be in the hospital for the next day or two and then the real fun begins. Again, I'll try to keep up with what's going on here and post accordingly, but my time will be a bit more limited from now on. :) :) :)

Huge congratulations! That's awesome, Floodwaters!

I'll get in this the next post. Hanako prefers actual voice to text messages.

@Gunsight1: Are you pregnant? Because you keep missing your periods (and commas) in your posts!

FREAKING BUUURRRRNNN!!!!!!!!! That you Wes... I believe it is time to cook marshmallows over Gunnys now incinerated body...

I got an text from Sean today saying that his internet was out and it will be a day or three before the cable guys get him back online. So that explains why there's no post from Junko yet. I guess we have to hang tight and work around that for the time being. Thank you everyone who's been posting regularly. I will probably do an activity check this weekend and make sure everyone is accounted for.

I have had my hands full the last week, and Sienna is passed out in her cabin, which is why I haven't responded further to the YE36 thread. I assumed that Hanako's orders to report for PA training didn't apply to her, since she's a civilian. Also, I'm waiting for Deziarra and Junko to have a chance to post to the dinner thread before I write further on the orange game.

But I *am* still here. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back