Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Put it in the dinner restaurant thread only if it's at the dinner.

Sorry I haven't been around. I had 4 university interviews and a piece of coursework keeping me away all week. Its Christmas now though so I should be able to post up more frequently.

Sorry I haven't been posting these past few days, I'll see about getting a post in after I wake up >.<

I'm planning on opening the Mission 21 thread January 1 or 2. The Day 2 thread was mainly for a new samurai character I'm still waiting for, although I suppose we could use it for visiting the beach and such, too. Hope you all are having a good holiday time with your families and friends. I'll be driving home on Monday myself, but I'm still checking in every day.

Ayumi, Akane, and now Asumi. Good gracious! XD

I want to ask something in the same topic as Riko's question. Sienna participated in a couple of JPs over the past month, and I wanted to make sure I understood how we are expected to post them. The answer was to post them in their own thread here in the Eucharis RP, correct?

Last edited:
IF they are related to the Eucharis or its crew . Yep.

Okay folks do me a favor Please state which of the two groups your character is so we can start the came.

Group 1

Group 2

Hey, Nightender, I think the rules were for at least three, so if there ends up being more than 6 players I don't see there being a problem.

Hey guys, I've had the flu or something and been out of it for the past few days. Getting over it now, I'll try to catch up in the next day or two.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back