• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

of coarse, half the reason for the overnight trip is the fact i want Misato to scare the crap out of the younger crew members.

Instead, she located her suit and began to double check that everything on the outside was in order, waiting for the Shosho to explain further what was expected of her.
What do you mean by this, @MagicMage?

Uhm I'm a little bit confused about where Ayumi's supposed to be right now. If she's staying on the ship she doesn't need her MINDY (I'm assuming) so I just wanted to get her in the room. >< Beyond that I was trying to make the post not a one liner. Sorry for the confusion.

In the Mission 21 starter thread, Hanako had everyone prep their armor, just to be safe, regardless of whether or not they were on the mission to the surface. I suppose I need to make a 21.2 thread for the ship if we want the teams to talk to one another (the alternative being timeskipping in the 21 thread). Will come up with something soon. @Sean_ODuibher will be taking the lead with this one.

@Tanka_001 - Give us a Misato post so we can get moving!

Was going to work on that as soon as meds started working today so I can think, though last I read we were still waiting on one player to post. But what ever we'll go.

Reactions: Wes
Posted in spite of recovery from superbowl night, lol. If I can do it, you can! Maybe Sienna make coffee for all the players, too.

No superbowl here, just short lunch. Been wating on a few more people to post, but I'll be throwing another one in tonight anyway - whether I see more posts or not.

^_^

Wes. the galley is off limits to all but certain people with clearance. Misato got in a lot of trouble for entering it to make the crew lunch when it was getting late and there wasn't any one around.

Wes. the galley is off limits to all but certain people with clearance. Misato got in a lot of trouble for entering it to make the crew lunch when it was getting late and there wasn't any one around.
Nobody is in the galley.

Posted in spite of recovery from superbowl night, lol. If I can do it, you can! Maybe Sienna make coffee for all the players, too.

My comment was based off the advice of yours for Sienna to make coffee.

Sorry about vanishing. Wasn't my intention at all.

I've been doing a lot of writing, trying to sort out my work status, and doing my best to keep a good buddy in high spirits after he got hit was some massive drama.

So, from the look of it, my character's an NPC now?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…