Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Gunsight1 - you ninja-posted me! LOL

Being caught up in my other plot, and having been used to the posting speed over here being so infrequent, I got sloppy in checking this thread and didn't see that you had written something. Sorry about that! :p

Hey, I thought Sienna would be in the limo when I posted them all going to the restaurant.

I'll be out of town for the next few days traveling, so if I don't post it's because I've got some 10 hour drives keeping me busy; just continue the conversations as best you can and have your characters start to get to know one another and build relationships. The restaurant is like an upscale Chinese buffet, so your characters are also free to circulate to the buffet and get plates and food. Drinks are served by waitresses. I'm pretty sure they don't have spinach drinks, though....

I've just arrived back home, exhausted but safe, after driving across 6 states to get back from the wedding (which went great). I'll catch up on posts tonight and be back in action by tomorrow night (tomorrow I've got to visit my wife's family for Father's Day). Thank you to everyone who hasn't needed nudging to post.

@Floodwaters It's a buffet, so Sienna doesn't have to use a menu. She can just go out there and find food that looks good. The restaurant we're in in equivalent to a fancy Chinese-American buffet you might find in, say, North Carolina.

Oh, whoops. *facepalm*

I can still salvage most of what I said, and leave her at the table for the moment. She wanted to subtly rub Mitsuko's nose in the fact that she's still around, even if only for a few more hours. *mischievous grin*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back