Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

No, she isn't. I made her to be of average height, before I realized that nearly everyone on the Eucharis at the time was barely taller than five feet. LOL

It was particularly obvious when Natsumi started hanging around her a lot, who makes Sienna look like a tree. :P

Sean_ODuibher has not been on since May, so I'm removing Takeda Junko from the ship's roster.

Holy smokes! I was looking at Tsuguka's bio today for something when I noticed she has new art and looks like a total badass!

fetch.php

This is awesome!

In the RP, you said:
"Personal shopping?..." Tsuguka stared upwards at the ceiling for a moment, before slowly focusing back on Mitsuko. "I suppose I could do with some upgrades to my firearm, if the rest of our team is anything to go by. I don't normally even carry one since it isn't standard issue, but if needs must..."
I was checking to see what weapons you have. You have the standard issue, which means you have a Type 33 Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol which is considered part of the uniform and your character, when in uniform, would be carrying it in her pistol belt holster. In general, there are not many modifications one can make to her NSP.

Ah. I thought it was only part of the working uniform, not the dress version (which she is currently wearing). I'll make an edit.

Also, that swimsuit image is cute as heck.

Last edited:
Ur, not exactly sure on the etiquette on this one.

Hi, I'm Pleiades and I'm the sad little new person attempting to join the ship. Feel free to tell me when I'm messing things up. That's... yeah that's all I got.

Welcome aboard Pleiades! I'm still pretty new as well.

Also, just been dragged into something at the very last minute involving all my relatives going to a chalet. I'll be gone for the weekend, but I should be back on Sunday, or Monday at the very worst.

Hello everyone ^^ Sheila here, your friendly android prepared to fix all of the wonderful toys that you smash, be they ours or our enemies... and then use them against our prey! So don't blow their tanks up to much...

I started a new thread for the new mission! I figure we'll start with some space-graveyards.

I'm back.

Whole two threads/two timelines thing is kinda weird, through...
Not a lot of people posted in the restaurant thread so I figure it was getting boring so I started us directly into the next mission so that everyone had a chance to respond so something (unfortunately yesterday was still a very slow day for posting). We can still shop/etc in the Post-21 thread, though. Mission 22 will wait for us.

I want everyone to know that I'll be out of town for up to two weeks starting to tomorrow visiting my family. I will have my phone, tablet, and laptop for access. I'll still be on the forums every day, just not all day like usual.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back