• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Reynolds: Good to have you back. And thanks, dude.

@Samanthia: Just to clarify, Tsuguka stepped out, but hasn't accelerated much yet. She wanted Aikiko's opinion before deciding on which target to go for, after all. I could have made that clearer, through, sorry.

Hey there Kayla. Mio seems pretty interesting.

I wonder how she'll fit in with the others now that we have the full spectrum, so to speak... :3

@Kayla: From what I've gathered so far, it seems that Aikiko is the most experienced but also the most free willed, Tsuguka is extremely professional but woefully naive at being a person, and... Well, Mio looks like she has both the strong personality and the OCD.

Aikiko WOULD love to get stinking, passed out, stumbling in the gutters and "giving offerings" Drunk!! And funner to be organic. When it come down to it we're all unique in our own unique way

Last edited:
giving offerings? And clearly you do not realize the wonders of being robotic, get a jamming device to block other people's ability to access this settings version of google and get to spit out whatever fake information you want from your data storage xD

... Let's not get Ayame drunk please. 'For science!' is not a thing we want to hear in space where she has all the good drugs and wants a cuddle.

Do they make beer bottles that small? A really long, super thin straw? Or is there some kind of hamster water bottle arrangement?

Now I'm confused...

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…