• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'll have to see if Ygg has sensors to detect that once I've more time...but the sensors she does have are at a higher resolution now--o the might see the hyperspace, depending on sensor type.

Oops, I meant Toshiro.

Lilly, sorry about the slow-down. I've been a bit tripped up by the Azoreans staying an extra day. I kind of wanted Hanako to be the one to return the ambassador. What's your take on this?

I checked with Fay earlier and he did confirm the Azoreans will stay until the end of the conference, so we're probably fine to go we don't really know how long ooc the next few days or however long of the conference will last (not even counting however long the pause for Drew's SAINT mission will take?)

If Fay decides she'll remain as the permanent Azorean embassy all the better we just start the next mission? Misaki is aboard now, and I don't think we have any other loose ends before leaving?

No worries! This week was a bit slow all around~

I wish you'd posted. After some investigation, I found the "auto-prune" feature was somehow on and deleted the topic after it was 7 days old without any posts...basically, Mission 1 has been deleted and I have no way of getting it back.

I posted to the conference thinking you'd take the next post on the Eucharis or make a new mission.

I could try to write up a synopsis and post that? That's really awful! But, I guess on the bright side at least the problem was caught before there were more players, right?

Yeah. I think we'll start with the new mission. The pruning settings have been fixed, too.

Hey, Wes, should we just introduce Valen via SP then? We can't seem to catch each other online... ^^;; Let me know what you want me to do.

I'm not sure. The reason I didn't pick you up immediately was because your interview was pretty bad. There were mistakes in both writing and setting knowledge that stuck out. The other thing is, like you said, our schedules are incompatible. Do you have any other options for Valen?

I understand. I was a little nervous, and some things were a bit unclear to me at the time. And, no, Valen will probably go back into storage if he doesn't make it to the Eucharis.

Oh, what the heck, come aboard.

Let's start him out at the dinner. Also, add yourself to the Eucharis wiki.

Oi, my bad. Cherry is on the Amaya, which rode shot gun with the Asamoya. However, I'm not sure where it ran off too. Things might change... Or the Amaya might be with the 'Moya. <.<

Ninja edit: Rest are Moya'd, though.

The Amaya just stopped at Yamatai, where Aoiko dropped off a samurai sword at the palace.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back