• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Yeah, the medical warrant officer in charge wanted to stop there.

Of course, that leaves only Sumaru and maybe some random sprites generated left on the 'Moya.

Well, I imagine Sumaru might of gotten off, too...

... Hum. There... Goes that... Maybe.

Mr. Big Ball of Fire's character got off there as well seeing how he was on the Amaya as well. Right now he's waiting for his response from Yui before he continues on his own little brand of destiny. :D

Oi.

Oi.

Now then. Cherry, if you haven't heard, tis my quasi-PC. Yeah, you controlled her way back when. But you handed the reins to me.

I play her.

Don't go setting her in your crew list just yet, the possibility might come depending on how Hanako goes about asking her.

It's as simple as showing up for dinner on the Eucharis.

Well, she's back on the Eucharis now, so presumably she offered Cherry and Nana to come aboard for dinner.

I moved the 18+ part of your JP to the Hot Tub. They Eucharis is open to reader of all ages and although you put it in tiny text, I would still prefer the Eucharis not have explicit conduct posted in it at all.

"Did they indicate if they would one way, or the other ma'am? And that would be nice, once I return from Gemini."
Return from Gemini? What is she talking about?

Quote the Hanako,

Hanako said:
A holographic display panel appeared near Shosa Kurusu, with Hanako's face. "Misaki," the Taisa said, "I have left Blueberry on bridge watch and am going aboard the Asamoya for a bit. I will be back for dinner. After dinner, I would like you to go aboard the Asamoya and pilot her home to Gemini."

Hanako was suggesting waiting a day before taking the Asamoya back.

Uh, Wesley...you do realize Elisa wore a male uniform during her entire tenure on the Sakura? Before it was 'cool', so to speak?*

It doesn't seem in character for Hanako to simply dismiss that. We're modern people here, aren't we? Girls should wear pants if preferred, it's not like the Star Army is known for discipline anyway.

*hides all evidence of Camellia

RPG-D RPGfix
Back