Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Dirjon won't be aware of the current activity on the yui class unless someone patches him into the channel(I'm assuming its encrypted). His technical skills may help with restoring power.

Hey! Nice entrance. :) I like that he's not perfect.

I left a few hooks for the others to bring you into the current action. Tank doesn't have the authority to invite him onto the scout ship.

Everybody please remember that every post should:
  1. Start by stamping it with the location (e.g.YSS Eucharis Cargo Bay)
  2. Make the RP post promptly says what character you're playing (if your whole post just says "she did this, she said that, she felt like this" and doesn't mention who "she" is it's confusing to read, especially for player still learning character/player names.
Doing the above will help make the RP more clear.

- - -

Speaking of that, @Samanthia you will need to edit your last post because Dirjon isn't on the Eucharis, he's on the hull of the scout ship.

@Ames @Rizzo There's another hatch on the top of the scout, more forward, that you can use since the one next to you is blocked by the Eucharis's docking tube.

fetch.php

I gave us a narrative nudge towards wrapping up the ship exploration so we could move faster, mainly because posting had sort of slowed down. Over the next 24-48 hours let's get everyone back on the ship with whatever loot you want to grab (if you're unsure, just ask here in the OOC thread). After this we're going to look at the crashed ship and the mystery alien artifact on the surface. Remember our characters are still building relationships, so let's not neglect your fellow writers by not including them in our posts. :)

For people who are not posting (e.g. @Pleiades ) for unknown reasons I'm going to remove their characters at the next available opportunity so we're not stuck waiting on them.

@Wes, do the invite to raid the Yui Class for cool things, include the bridge crew, also will they be chewed out for leaving the bridge unmanned outside of a star base or port?

As long as someone on the bridge, things are good. Don't leave it empty.

Alright, I gave the Yui-class and the shuttle some names. I stuck with the Greek theme for the shuttle, if it's attached to us. Not sure if it is sticking around for a bit and needs to be tagged with a registration number for the Eucharis (or even if it's our 14th shuttle, I guessed based on the last one we have beign 13), or should still be tagged with the original one from Uesu's Fleet. I figured it should be the shuttle belonging to the Yui (if it would fit in there?) to keep it simpler. Let me know if I'm wrong there. Or if any of the names don't fit.

Or if the registration numbers I made up don't work. I used this to come up with them. I went with U1 for Uesu, not sure if the ships were originally part of another fleet or what. I suppose an X-type would make sense as well.

Not sure if the Yui-class is just going to disappear like that other ship we hauled back one time, but I could think of some interesting things to do with it in the future, if I could tag it for later...

I thought I sent this already:confused: Oh well.
I recall room 6 being open. Unless somebody would like to room with Dirjon I'll just be putting him there. If you like to room with him please feel free to control him to a degree. He'd probably be grateful to make a friend since he doesn't know anybody.

Dirjon's welcome to pal it up with Tankyusha, if he doesn't mind the android's detached demeanor. That said, Tank's just going to live in the fabrication room until someone stops him, since he doesn't exactly need sleep. Instead, he's going to do .. mad science. Bwahaha, evil laugh, all that.

Reynolds, I appreciate your dedication to record keeping. :D Consider me impressed.

If you have to quote another person's post, use quotes.

Erm... I wasn't really going to say anything, but do you think that Tsuguka has a grudge against Akiashiro, or something, Samarthia? It's all getting a little weird.

I mean, admittedly, I probably should have specified which door that she was using, but there is more than one door.

Underneath them, they could feel the ship moving with the waves of the water, which covered about half of the ship, or anything below the armor bay's side doors.

Seeing as Tsuguka's entire shtick is following procedure to the point of obsession, and she did give everyone ample time to know that they were launching, I don't think she would have just bodychecked Aikiko if she was in the way, even if they were using the same hatch.

Maybe I should hold off posting when I'm tired sometimes, so I can be more in-tune, but... Yeah. This would be pretty out of character for the big red muscle dork. >_>

Last edited:
Those armor bay doors are wide enough for several people in armor to exit at once.

Sorry for my rude obnoxious cousin, who broke into my room and played around with my computer. Didn't even realize my cousin had posted anything.

Could be worse. My dad for me permanently banned from my last RP site for a stupid joke. We had the same IP address(same cell phone tower) so the head admin(very corrupt, I was exposing him) used it as an opportunity to get rid of me. Your cousin has nothing on that!;)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back