Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Kayla : The description you gave is actually from the newer Mishhuvurthyar parasites. However, these are old ones from the first war. I didn't actually intend for the bugs to be parasites or even in the torture victims' bodies but the RP has progressed this way. So I've dragged up some old descriptions of the two types of creatures that would be in the torture chamber for you:

Here's the ones from the floor:
Crawlers: Resembling slimey, oversized caterpillars, these creatures are usually found in groups and are related to the Type 7 Mishhuvurthyar in some way. Their bite acts as a powerful mind-altering drug that causes dizziness, paranoia, extreme pain, and insanity.

Here's the ones form the body:
Bugs: Wallet-sized rugged telepathic insectoids with a very thick rubbery carapace. Flesh-eating.

More insects crawled into the cell now, and began attacking Hanako. The Taisa kicked at them and tried to knock them away with her hands, but this time there was many more. The girl screamed, as agonizing bites left bloody holes in her flesh. And then the bugs began to burrow into the openings, crawling under Hanako's skin. Poor Hanako couldn't stop squirming, shrieking, and desperately crying for help as they chewed their way around.
Maybe you could update your post to describe these types?

You don't wanna know.

And I meant well in the sense of character growth and such. I got to explore a freaked out and disgusted Mio, compared to ice cold robot soldier Mio. I actually had a lot of fun writing up these posts of Mio being creeped out and disgusted.

I intend on posting. and I intend on Hisoka to be on that ship. I just don't have an excuse to explain where the hell she's been. :/ I need to talk with some people.

I intend on posting. and I intend on Hisoka to be on that ship. I just don't have an excuse to explain where the hell she's been. :/ I need to talk with some people.
Have her go to the cargo bay to check out Akiashiro's behavior.

Yup. And thanks. Actually started in sprite art myself, alrough I'm a little out of practice now. Tend to dump new stuff on Toyoe's page if anybody is that interested, anyhow.

For mission 22; I'm waiting for either Kayla or Keiri to reply before having old devil-face finish cleaning up. Mightawise give 'em a little longer. This has been a pretty cool arc. :3

I know I've seen confusion about the stuff before, but - as far as I can see after double checking - the Cargo Bay and PA Bay should be separate, and there's not anywhere to stow or charge the Mindy in the Cargo Bay. The PA Bay has all of the facilities for that, and its own openings to launch from. I already brought up the rule about not wearing the armor anywhere else on the ship ICly, but there's that, too.

Let me know if I'm wrong, though. I had to reference like five different wiki pages to combine that information to work out where everything is. I have a thing about that, as my little deck plan submission shows. >.>

Considering just using the CFS (basic propulsion and shields) would instantly kill anybody in a meter radius... Yeah...

I don't mean to be harsh with Toyoe being paranoid about Aikiko, through. I honestly thought that there was some kind of mind-control thing going on, like you were in kahoots with Wes behinds the scenes or something. But, hey, it does give more people a chance to talk to her, anyway. ;I

Last edited:
Speaking of the Plumeria gunship's layout, this would probably be a good time for me to remind that you can wash your armor suits in the decontamination showers:
The power armor bay has a changing room, toilet room, and a decontamination room with showers adjacent to and forward of it, across the hall from the medical bay.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back