Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

P.A Bay

Aikiko finished up repairing and testing the Daisy she was working on. She put it away in its assigned slot and secure it. She finished up putting away the tools she had used back in the tool cart and secured it. She pushed the cart full of damaged parts into the Fabrication Section of Engineering.

Engineering/Fabrication Section

Aikiko to the cart of damaged parts and uploaded the recycler with the damaged parts of Dirjon's Daisy. Ruined weapons systems after they had been emptied of good working munnitions. The missiles that had been damaged, she disarmed them by removing the explosive warheads and securing them where they would remain inert. Rest of the missile's body was dismantled even farther to make sure things were safe, losing track of time as she worked steadily.

With that finished and the empty cart secured where it was suppose to go, she moved to a utility closet and grabbed the necessary equipment and supplies, heading to the Shuttle that brought Tsuguka and Tankyusha in.

Shuttle::

Aikiko went to work cleaning up the mess of the medical treatment of Tsuguka. She scrubbed the Shuttle clean and made sure to disinfect it once it was clean.
Crap. Sorry @Ames and @Zain Snowpaw. Aikiko threw it all out

I thought it was a little bizarre at first so I read into Elysian culture. Then all her mannerisms made sense. Besides, I don't think Dirjon has much to mind ATM, being broken tends to make people less picky on who fixes them.

I, uh, suppose so, since Taharial is a medic.

Gweh. I know I'm kinda being annoying, but work obsession and physical toughness were always sort of her two defining factors as far as the wiki article was concerned. I'm not trying to act like loosing a limb isn't a big deal from a medical standpoint. She did actually go through sickbay briefly. Just being neko and tugs kinda offsets that. There is a reason why she isn't really good at too much else, including talking to other people.

Directly order her to go to bed, and things will be fine.

Also, she doesn't know that Kale even came onboard, so she's right to be worried about Tankyusha without Dirjon around to fix him up. >_>

hehe it's okay I wouldn't actually do it, Taharial did say for her to have rest or she would tranquillize her, Taharial is more the person to to strap her to a bed and and not let her get up. :)

Never really thought about it but Dirjon wasn't clothed because he was in the Daisy. Now he's in the med bay with almost the entire crew he was working with and the Shôshô coming to visit...
I didn't see any mention IC so I gotta ask, does he even have a sheet over him?

Welcome back! Thanks for the post. Time to build some relationships.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back