• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

yea I was at a friends house, showing her how star army worked, and we were eating cupcakes and watching anime I can't drop that.

Crap. Sorry @Ames and @Zain Snowpaw. Aikiko threw it all out

I thought it was a little bizarre at first so I read into Elysian culture. Then all her mannerisms made sense. Besides, I don't think Dirjon has much to mind ATM, being broken tends to make people less picky on who fixes them.

Reactions: Wes
I just remembered I told Tsuguka if she didn't rest Taharial would tranquillize her, so is it okay to tranquillize a crew member?

I, uh, suppose so, since Taharial is a medic.

Gweh. I know I'm kinda being annoying, but work obsession and physical toughness were always sort of her two defining factors as far as the wiki article was concerned. I'm not trying to act like loosing a limb isn't a big deal from a medical standpoint. She did actually go through sickbay briefly. Just being neko and tugs kinda offsets that. There is a reason why she isn't really good at too much else, including talking to other people.

Directly order her to go to bed, and things will be fine.

Also, she doesn't know that Kale even came onboard, so she's right to be worried about Tankyusha without Dirjon around to fix him up. >_>

hehe it's okay I wouldn't actually do it, Taharial did say for her to have rest or she would tranquillize her, Taharial is more the person to to strap her to a bed and and not let her get up.

Never really thought about it but Dirjon wasn't clothed because he was in the Daisy. Now he's in the med bay with almost the entire crew he was working with and the Shôshô coming to visit...
I didn't see any mention IC so I gotta ask, does he even have a sheet over him?

The admiral didn't.

*le sigh* My network had a bit of a hiccup yesterday and so i had to edit and repost yesterdays post today >.< Ah well. Time to get to know everyone I don't know (Those I can find anyways).

Welcome back! Thanks for the post. Time to build some relationships.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…