Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I sent a PM to @Ames. Hopefully he'll start posting again soon. If not, maybe we'll have to say he ended up dying.

Things have kind of slowed down in the Mission 22 thread so I'll start the new one tonight. Onward!

@BloodyScarlet ; @Rizzo ; If you wanted to do any more intermission things, like having a bit of time to fool around with the nightmare type or repair some armor stuff, it's probably worth starting up a side thread that happens in-between missions if anything. That way it's basically optional for people to join and you won't get rushed along by the next mission taking place.

That is a good point, well its not that, it is more that my character doesn't know most of the crew, just the people on the away team and the commander.

The side mission I'll be starting will be about fixing the damaged equipment while the engineering team gets familiar. Anyone can join, just shoot me a message and I'll bring you into the convo thread.

@BloodyScarlet if Taharial is going on the next mission it may be wise to get fitted for an MCAS while the pit crews awake

@Primitive Polygon if you want that lamia shield attached Dirjon will be doing shield work before bed.

I'm going to wait one more day to put 22.2 up, since my opening post needs one work and I need to go to bed since I have to be up in 6 hours for work. The cause of the delay is that I spent tonight's free time upgrading the Star Army forum software since a new update was released today while I was at work.

Lol. I was just going to get her a different Daisy while the other gets fixed. She did get kinda mauled right after a hundred foot fall.

Please remember to post in past tense.

"Also," Wes added, "when you are having a character speak, don't forget that punctuation goes inside the quotes, like this."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back