Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I did some crew roster housekeeping. It's a shame we had so many players just disappear on us! But that's the thing with online RPs. Like any activity, if you don't make it regular habit during the first 21 days or whatever, you won't commit. Or something. So I'm very grateful for you guys that are still here. I will especially miss Ames, who was doing really well and bonding with others. I liked him so much I was making him my Co-GM! I tried PMing him and emailing him, but he never responded.

Farscape really goes from being hella corny in the first series to awesomesauce later on. 'Garbage-tech' sci-fi worlds should be done way more often. Also, aliens that actually look alien.

Going off the picture of the Bridge, Mitsuko is aiming for the Science Station. I'm not sure where Stark is sitting, or if anyone else is still there from when Hanako wasn't.

I would bet that Stark took the science station given bridge layout. The systems terminal is free and should do what is needed. Since all the data is going by MEGAMI express. (The fastest mail in all of Mexico)

Sorry about not being around much lately, found out at the very last minute that my new house doesn't have internet after all, and paying for line rental and such is going to be rather... erm, fun, seeing as I still haven't been payed yet myself. Found a semi-decent wifi cafe now, through, so I should start posting again with a decent frequency starting tomorrow, regardless.

Hey guys, I've returned from Anime Weekend Atlanta exhausted but happy. I'm at work now catching up on a backlog of tech issues but once I got home I can catch up on things and can push out some posts. Thanks for your patience with my convention absence!

Rattenkind welcome to the Eucharis. I hope you enjoy your say. Most of the crew is on an "Away" mission right now but we have four drones out scouting for us. I'll make sure Kale grabs some samples for later analysis.

Have fun!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back