Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Well the intention with the footprints was there were some near a bit of fuselage they were examining to alert you. (Also, I don't have too much to give you on the tech aspects of the craft yet so consider it a convenient distraction. ;))

Also I will try to make it Wednesday night but I can't make a total guarantee as my wife needs me to drive her to a dental appointment near that time. Will get in when I can

We paused for the night to let everyone get a chance to get their edits in. If you couldn't make it but are in the cookout, feel free to add your character to the JP in progress!

Maybe we can pick up tomorrow night?

It's a good thing Candon is aggressively hunting the pilot during the cookout. A situation like that would stress him out pretty bad. Are the Rixxicor actually claiming ownership of a Yamataian planet?

Just a random thought: Whenever I think about the Rixxikor, I envision these guys: LINK
Yeah I think that hits the nail right on the head :D

And yes, they onestly Higaflan was largely unoccupied after the Mishhuvurthyar presence here was destroyed. So I guess this is kind of bringing them into the empire's fold in a very unorthodox fashion...?

Since they took the planet AND shot at us I believe the Nepleslian media is probably going to make fun of it calling it a military occupation. Lol

Lol, probably.

Only thing holding this together is Yamatai has this fear of committing genocide, so we let the roaches stay as long as we can get them to give up who really landed them here... Or maybe Candon will do that job all by himself. :) I will try to post for the alien pilot again tonight if possible.

He may have to make a few bugs 'disappear' for a while if this pilot doesn't survive. If he can't catch him he'll probably kill him, thus the reason he set his AIES to prevent him from doing that. I'm itching for your feedback post.

Playing as Candon is kind of an odd thing for me, he's so tempermental and that's just not really how I am. He definitely took on a life of his own in the creation process. I'm really not to sure how he got that way, he was actually supposed to be like James Bond and he still bears some similarities but his psychology just lacks stability. Heck, even I don't know what he'll do next! That's why I'm on the edge of my seat.

maybe, but I would think that an experienced soldier that used to volunteer for Black Ops missions would be capable of identifying a thrown weapon without his sensors identifying it as such

well yes, but you probably can see that I'm trying to illustrate some connections through this exchange more than trying to belittle Candon's abilities... you basically have them once you get out of this sticky situation.

Holy cow, @Rizzo, you sure take everything to the extreme with your reactions... I sure didn't think of the armor overheating as a result of the gel attack. But I definitely like it. :)

thanks, I put a lot of thought into figuring out a logical reason why he wouldn't just run away from the grenade and found a reason after referencing the Mindy Wiki page. Once I figured that out I guess one thing just led to another. :D

Not today. Too tired. And unfortunately not tomorrow either. I want to, but I'm too occupied at the moment to really put my mind to it . I'm sorry.:oops:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back