• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wait, what? Someone gave orders to a guy stuck in a tube? Crap... I seriously doubt Sam got the memo. XD

Sounds good. Maybes are awesome!
---
Um, Sam's like in a healing tube.

I really don't think he's in a condition to hear orders right now. Even if he could hear, how would he get out? O.O

Last edited:
Hmm, well with BS being a bit inactive right now... Could we say something like another medical staff member let him out because the healing process was done? And that he was being called to duty? Charisma the MEGAMI could also unlock him with an override since Hanako wanted him to deploy.

How about Akane-chan free Sam when Nightender catch-up on posts? After all, she the closest active player to Sam at this point, so it make the most sense, right? NPCs aren't really needed just yet. Or, at least they not needed until Akane turn down my idea anyway.

That would be the most preferable way to go about it... assuming Nightender is up for it now.

Just wanted to mention that Umeshu was actually looking for Tixx from the previous post to offer him some of the wine, so that would be a good segue for Sigurd to go after him next along with her.

I thought Akane was in a tube also.
This was the last few posts by Taharial & Aikiko in the thread that I can see...
Akane was not in the tube anymore but apparently asleep on the bed, then they presumably put Sam into a tube from being strapped down in the bed at first... so you could wake up just fine. Sam may or may not have actually been placed in a tube...

Last edited:
I thought Akane was in a tube also.
Taharial took Akane out of her tube and put her on a bed, then put Sam into the tube Akane was in and left him there to rot.

(Course, if you'd prefer to have Akane still in the tube with Sam. I wouldn't really complain. XD)

@Samanthia, there are a couple things I'd like to comment on with your last post today (Referenced below).

Firstly, I do not think you are aware of the ramifications of using a teleport unit inside a starship, let alone in the power armor bay, which has a communicating hatch to the Armory, full of ammunition, explosives and weapons readily available for the MINDY and DAISY power armors.

Quoting from the wiki entry for the Ke-M2-P3000 teleport unit:

"DANGER: In atmospheric environments, causes a shockwave of heat, light, sound, and radiation. More dangerous indoors. The shockwave can rupture eardrums, caused temporary or permanent blindness and flash burns."

So, the PA bay has just been subject to an internal explosion and radiation, basically like setting off a dirty bomb inside the Eucharis. This causes a severe and real threat to the ship's operating ability and threatens the safety of all aboard. Unlike taking a hit from outside, where the ship is protected by shields and hull armor, the interior of a warship is unarmored and soft to being bombed from within. This is possibly a devastating and crippling blow to the Eucharis. This is not an action that would be responded to with an "arse chewing" as you put it, but rather more a court martial, dismissed from the service, imprisoned and possibly execution-able offense type action.

The second point I'd like to bring up is that you've taken it upon yourself to mount a single-handed rescue mission, short-cutting the rescue party ordered out by an Admiral. In character this shows a lack of respect for Shosho Hanako, that Aikiko believes a flag officer was wrong in sending Natsumi, Stark, Murakami, Stark, and Jax, two of which are veteran members of the ships company, on the mission by superseding these orders with her own prerogative, let alone seriously endangering the Eucharis by engaging a teleport jump within the power armor bay.

Out of character, this strips 4 players in the plot of anything to do, when we rush in and find that you're character has decided to go in and do it all on her own. Depriving Reynolds, Yoshi, Blizzard and myself of valuable RP opportunity.

[Mission 23.1] A Distant Threat, post number: #412

Out of character, this strips 4 players in the plot of anything to do, when we rush in and find that you're character has decided to go in and do it all on her own. Depriving Reynolds, Yoshi, Blizzard and myself of valuable RP opportunity.
Lol, seriously? Not once did you care about my being stuck in a tube for a month. Yet, now you suddenly care about people losing RP opportunity? Gee, thanks.

Lol, seriously? Not once did you care about my being stuck in a tube for a month. Yet, now you suddenly care about people losing RP opportunity? Gee, thanks.
Well, to be fair, you had an opportunity to have Samael released by an NPC. Why didn't you take it?

I'm with Gunny here. Samantha, you need to reconsider and edit your post. Both from a technical standpoint and a courtesy one its not kosher. Why not just fly after the shuttle and go with the group to do it together? That was the point after all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…