Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'll be posting a little later, just figured I'd update, my laptop had a panic attack, and I've spent 2 days trying to get a working Vista re-installed. Seems to be up now, so begins reinstalling all my applications.

Read up the Desperados thread...

Hamada has not officially entered the restruant yet and Gallant was RPing another of his character Misato.

^^;

Hanako hasn't actually walked in yet either...she's about to, though. Was hoping for a post from Lilly and Gallant tonight in the Sorting It Out thread, first.

Don't worry, it all worked out!

Everyone should be in the bar now.

Btw, I will not be able to post much starting tuesday because I am on vacation in Tennessee with limited internet. So might be able to get on once or twice while I'm gone (returning sunday). Also I am going to Arizona for 2 weeks with no internet starting the 2nd weekend of June. Then after that I will be staffing an away from home summer camp and will have limited internet (But may still be able to get on around 3 times a week) and that will be for like 6ish weeks.

howlam said:
You need a lappy with satillite internet access! :shock:

:lol:

That sounds great until you find out how much latency a satellite connection has, I can barely play some online games. But it is just fine for Star Army.

We need to start thinking of my upcoming absence, too.

On Friday, June 19, 2009, I have a rehearsal dinner
On Saturday, June 20, 2009, I have a wedding (mine, to Lauren) and reception.
On Sunday, June 21, 2009, I may be in a hotel for the morning and packing at night.
On Monday, June 22, 2009, I will be getting up at 3am EST to get ready to drive to the airport and catch a flight to Miami (at 7:40). Lauren and I will board Norwegian Sky and be there for four nights on a cruise to the Bahamas. The ship is scheduled to return to Miami on Friday the 26th, and we catch a flight at about 1:30pm back to Atlanta and drive home.

Basically, I'll be out of communications most of the time from Friday June 19 to Friday June 26th. On the ship, internet is $45 an hour or $7.50 for just ten minutes so I probably won't use it much, nor will I use my cell since it's international roaming.

During this time, we can find and excuse to remove Hanako from play (maybe a required training class or meeting) and Gallant and Lilly will run things together.

PS: I once bought a satellite system so I could post to Star Army from the Kuwaiti desert, but the upload was so bad I could only post a paragraph at a time, literally.

Yeah, and if she did need to disappear, she could just be called away for a high level Star Army of Yamatai meeting for flag officers.

Let's get this party started! Eat drink and be merry!

For anyone that might have been wondering by my count the seating looks like this so far, with Hanako at the center of the U shaped Table

(4 open seats)|Mikael|Junko|Nika|Tasuku|Kurosora|Misaki|*Hanako*|Shizu|Blackberry|Lime|Pineapple|Mango|Blueberry|(1 open seat)|Ramiro|Konoka|Sune|

My this is my best guess for a seating chart with a table that seats 21.

Yes I do indeed keep track of seating lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back