Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

The best tacos I've ever had in my life were the chicken soft tacos at Rio Grande in Bethesda, Maryland.

Yeah I remember, but I don't think it was ever mentioned ic though. But 110 degrees weather has been known to fry one's memory, lol.

Try to remember what skills your characters have, and let them reflect in the posts~ So someone without something shouldn't really sound like their player on the matter, you know Misaki won't start citing classical opera or something like a music student, or talking about the Heian period like I might! ~.^

I'm not sure if you're talking about me, but if you are, I figured its covered under the dexterity he gets from knowing how to make things disappear via pick pocketing and so on. If not, I apologize.

After leaving the restaurant, RP will return to the 7.2 "Sorting It Out" Thread.

Wes said:
"I am going to get everyone issued a new Type 30B uniform in the appropriate sizes and colors," Hanako told Sune,

Just got through reviewing the uniforms. currently the only Type 30B is a female uniform. Sune and the other males should look so fetching in them. hahahahahahhaha :lol:

If that is what Hanako wants them to wear, he'll obey, but he will definitely draw the line at wearing a thong... hahahahah

The males will get Type 30 (male) uniforms. Sorry for any confusion.

(What would really be bad is for me to specify a female uniform with a male character art commission!)

I issued (bulk) medals and also some promotions to your orders threads. Make sure you update your character bios.

Yay, I'm back guys. I'll make sure to read up on what I missed. And howlam I would get that however:

1. My parents suck and would never get me a laptop
2. I don;'t make enough money there to afford to buy my own laptop
3. Satellite internet sucks, although I do believe the staff lounge has a wireless router
4. At this camp I work a 14 hour day with a 1 hour break somewhere in the middle. So would barely be able to get on it anyways
5. It'd be a waste since the staff get 2 computers anyways and I can still get on a couple times a week.

Shall I continue?

How long is it until you get home? If you want, we could put Ramiro on night shift until then.

Well I'm home now, but then I leave again like the 2nd weekend of June. And that shouldn't be necessary, as I've said I should be able to get on 2-3 times a week.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back