Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry about my absence as I've been moving house for the past few days.

Right now internet ish slightly unstable as I'm trying to get it up again. I'll see what I can do.

I would also like to apologize for my own absense - I am at sea, and working my happy butt to death on a six-on, six-off schedule. Not enough people in my division are qualified, so there are only two watch sections.

We're also going through something called INSERV, and the IT's have decided it would be a smart idea to close down the computer lounge for inordinant amounts of time to cover up the fact the computers are broken as fuck.

Lol, Gooooooo Navy!

Anyway, I will try to get a post in today, and I'll make arrangements for a better posting pattern in the future, since I can almost always check e-mail and I've already got a proxy.

Hope to write again, soon. x_O!

Umm... if the Mishhuvurthyar are based on the Nekovalkyrja at all, this should show up as a big flashing neon sign in their DNA. One should even be able to tell if it comes from further modification, if a Neko and some Mishhuvurthyar predecessor bred, or what.

I'm not sure if you want to do something to stop this to preserve the mystery or something. Maybe the machine locks down because it thinks he's looking at Nekovalkyrja DNA, which would probably be classified to prevent it falling into enemy hands?

Except that the creatures are not Mishhu. These are biological weapons created by the NMX. I will contact the creator of the bugs to find out more specifics for you.

ITT: Posting to Star Army on my wedding day.

Lilly, keep the plot flowing. Have Yui and Hanako go converse privately while Misaki gives Junko and Nika a tour (or something).

See you on Friday the 26th.

Man it is difficult to get on long enough to formulate decent post. If no one minds, since I'm just kinda floating out there either to Ninja my way into the palace or just wait all this out until we get back to the ship?

Yeah like they said, less posting more honeymooning there Wes.

Wes said:
ITT: Posting to Star Army on my wedding day.

Lilly, keep the plot flowing. Have Yui and Hanako go converse privately while Misaki gives Junko and Nika a tour (or something).

See you on Friday the 26th.
[*]

Copy~!

Have fun, and all the best wishes and congratulations~!

Congrats to Wes as he goes about to enter the next phase in his life. :D

A question Lilly, I thought everyone should be in uniform, why suddenly Misaki had to go bikini on us? :?:

She's been in it, and it is an official uniform. Clicky (the t-shirt variant)

It's because all of her things were on the Eucharis, and she was in a power armour when it went in for decontamination.

I'm sorry I only see where we're furnished with PT uniforms. Can you show me where it says we got new ones? I only see Hanako getting up that morning and going downstairs in a fresh uniform, no mention there was for Misaki delivered. I must be blind.

Either way, keep on posting everyone! <3

Wes said:
"I am going to get everyone issued a new Type 30B uniform in the appropriate sizes and colors," Hanako told Sune, "They should be there by tomorrow morning. The hotel should also have toiletry kits for us. Talk to me sometime tomorrow about changing occupations," she said.

"We ought to turn in for the night," she told the others, "It has been a long day."

Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 pm

[Mission 7.2 Side Story] Desperados

But hey, if Misaki wants to walk around in her Fitness Uniform, as you said its allowed. ;)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back