• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Technically, as the GM, I can NPC Umeshu...but I'm not sure what we should do with her...

Transfer her to a NPC ship due to her experience with Rixxikor maybe? Or she could be training new recruits to fight Rixxikor

Unless the Eucharis needs a bridge bunny? She seems to have been promoted beyond that position, though, unless the crew needs a second officer... but Blackberry's doing that job already.

Last edited:
Also, what should I have Junko be doing during all this downtime?

Specialized assault training? Tactical exercises? Technical courses?

Also, what should I have Junko be doing during all this downtime?

Specialized assault training? Tactical exercises? Technical courses?
You could do any of those, but mainly I recommend taking some time to bond with your fellow crew members, who hopefully won't disappear like Umeshu!

Ho boy!

Guys, I just did that SCSC giveaway, and requested that the supplies be delivered to the Eucharis.

Anyone have some extra room in their quarters for 6,000 wagons?

@Wes

Even better! How much would an acre of land out there in the plains of Yamatai cost?

The Krazy Kat Ranch will be a thing!

EDIT!- I redact my statement. When Candon mentioned the word "hangar" my mind changed. Either way, Jax would love to have an open space to test his crazy ideas that doesn't involve nearly blowing a hole in the exterior hull.

@Wes What's a reasonable price for large storage areas?
200 KS a month for a standard 4 m x 10 m storage unit (I looked at IRL prices for 10 x 30 ft) and more for larger places.

I'd imagine prices for an underground hanger would be fairly cheap on a nearly uninhabited planet like Talori XI. What do you think a 30x30m underground hanger would be?

I'd imagine prices for an underground hanger would be fairly cheap on a nearly uninhabited planet like Talori XI. What do you think a 30x30m underground hanger would be?
I think storage hangars would be very expensive on remote planet because there's no supply of them, particularly if they were underground.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…