Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

This is embarassing... :oops:

I was just looking at my character profile and realized that I've been misspelling MY OWN CHARACTERS name.

Man, talk about an oops :oops:

I would like to remind everyone that a post is required at least every other day and that if a player does not post for more than a week, our policy is to drop them (and this may mean killing the characters off). Bravo team: Things are not looking good.

Wes, what's your policy on fellow roleplayers starting up firefights or causing one to occur? With what I've seen so far I've been somewhat hesitant to actually start one up in case you had any plans.

I would consult with your "mini-GM" (I believe you're in Brian (Nahoba)'s thread) first to make sure everything's cool with your idea. Normally players can only post for their own character--it's the GM's job to post for the enemy and to describe the setting.

Erk... does this mean that when I described what my character saw in the shaft was actually a bad thing for me to do? :oops:

And I thought you were the one incharge of the Alpha thread? I'm getting confused now...

Sorry, I was confused. You're correct, you're in Alpha and I'm running Alpha. Don't worry about the firefight thing; you are new at this, and I'd decided I'd rather cut you some slack than bug you about it.

I had an odd feeling I'd stepped on someone's toe there, will make sure I don't do that again.

On another note, where the heck is Demibear? It's been nearly a week now...

Sorry, there has been some serious drama going on where I am at involving just about everyone in my unit. So I was either to busy to make a post or wasn't in the mood. It has gotten worse, but I will try to keep posting on time. Again, I apologize.

To all teams: Any "Back on the ship" posts should be in the 8.3 thread. Please post your arrival in 8.3 (don't just appear out of thin air).

Only I can do that! :lol: :lol:

Just kidding.

I'm at work now, so I can't do a proper post right now.

Will do once I get home today, which is in about 8 hours or so...

Unless I can find somewhere quiet to post... arcade machines' noise can sometimes drive one crazy.

Has Ramiro returned to the bridge yet?

Had to make a change to my post, for some reason the edit I made right after I posted (as I was thinking of something else at the time I posted and didn't make the change in the actual post itself) didn't stick until now.

If this edit is not approved of please let me know and I'll reverse the change.

I think I just pulled my stupidest 'oops' ever. I read through bot the RP and OOC threads and then went to post my response in the RP, only 10 minutes later to realize that I posted my character's actions in the OOC thread :P

Ok, I gotta speak up because I'm slightly confused. Nashoba I think me and you are interpreting this two completely different ways. I was under the impression that we took this path then proceeded back out into the zero gravity passageway, at which point Ramiro and Sune turn around to go into the armory, which happens to be where they just were. I'm going along with it right now just to speed things up, but I figured I should address it.

Eh.. well Tasuku is in a maintenance conduit now(made up some designations since I don't have a technical drawing to go from, technician fluff lol, anyway), real life got to smack me in the face again, an emergency drive 8 hours down to Virginia and an unplanned stay there. Anyway back now, should be available a few times a day as normal now.

Gabriel, yeah, my take was that they went out the aft entrance of the Rec Room, to ascend to the Armory when they spotted the Mindy 1H coming out of the armory above them. Why go forward to go backwards when time was of the essence.

I'm not sure there's a way from the lounge to the cargo lift anyway (though I suppose there could be, but it's never been mentioned and the crew lounge and surrounding compartments probably take up the ship's width whereas on Deck 3, there's a centerline passageway with the rooms on either side). I've always had Hanako go from fore to aft using Deck 3.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back