Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Team assignments are noted on the ship's roster right now.

I think Nika's staying on the ship, but if she wants to go, then have her ask.

Erus / Darnell has been dropped from the plot for inactivity; he hasn't posted since the 15th and it's the 28th now; nearly two weeks have passed.

- - -

Edit: If anyone else wants to post getting hit (in the arm or something?), that would be useful for letting Konoka do her thing to patch you up.

@howlam: You pick the method the enemy agent used to see through the hologram and detect that the ship was a Plumeria.

o.o Brian, that's horrible. Funny, but horrible.

edit: oh, and Scribbles? I feel obliged to tell you, real wings react differently to damage than our fake ones, so if you let your wings actually get hit, that will effectively ruin your disguise. At least, based on what I know on the subject it will.

Depending on where the wing got hit the damage might not be catastrophic. If it just passed through the wide area minimal damage, but if it hits any of the 'bones' its toast.

I might be slow posting today because....It's My Birthday! Hooray! Going to be out celebrating for a few days, but I'll get a few posts up when I can. Yay to me.

Happy B-day~

Hmm, if there's any movement on the ship, I should post on all 3 mission threads to update everyone, right?

Question: Is Nika able to talk to anyone of the outfield members via telepathy without comprising any information leak?

Yes. Telepathy use can be detected...the sender's position could be determined but the receivers cannot. The information sent would be secure via encryption. Note that non-Neko/non-Yam crew can not receive encrypted telepathic communications.

I just got out of the hospital, I'll try to get a post or two in tomorrow everyone, I'm really sorry. Right now I'm pretty drained. Hugs though.

xoxo

RPG-D RPGfix
Back