• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Are we completely closing down the previous thread, or would it be alright to finish RP-ing through the introduction. Honestly, even if it's only 1-2 more posts each just until we can get to a good spot for "and they sat the table and chatted until it was time to leave," that would still be fine with me.

We can do a little overlap, that's fine.

Although, I've reconsidered my original position. Having been in a frat, I can attest that exactly what is happening on that beach right now is not outside the realm of something that could or probably has happened in real life.

Although, I've reconsidered my original position. Having been in a frat, I can attest that exactly what is happening on that beach right now is not outside the realm of something that could or probably has happened in real life.
What fraternity, just out of curiosity?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…