Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I don't know what that means but it sounds drug-related.

I don't know what that means but it sounds drug-related.
Yeah, Jax took a really big bottle-rip of his hallucinogenic Lorath Wine. Chugged it straight to the dome, as Bliz so entertainingly wrote :D

(Current Mission)

Jax let out a small, rather nervous laugh when Tsuguka pulled out a combat knife. He was sure that, despite him having a pretty good grip, she'd find some way to use it on him. Internally, he sighed. What was that he'd said earlier about "taking things slow?"

Well, considering they'd grappled within ten minutes of starting their "relationship", he wondered if there were any boundaries to begin with.

(Mission 25 - Part 2)

"Just tell them to leave, then!... Don't you know who I am by now? I've already made my fucking decision!" Removing the formality from the crimson woman's voice turned it into a cinder block.

Welcome to Toyoe Tsuguka. The nekovalkyrja who expresses dedication by looking like they want to kill you.

...Poor, poor Jax. :D

Tan answered Hanako and asked her a question, but it looks like Hanako didn't hear her and just kept walking. Was that intentional?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back