• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I don't know what that means but it sounds drug-related.

Tugs is going to resolve all of Jax's abandonment issues and heartbreak before getting back to the party.
If by that you mean Tugboat is going to make things even worse and destroy any innocence he has, forcing him to look on the bright side, then... Maybe. *_*

I don't know what that means but it sounds drug-related.
Yeah, Jax took a really big bottle-rip of his hallucinogenic Lorath Wine. Chugged it straight to the dome, as Bliz so entertainingly wrote

...Poor, poor Jax.

Sorry, its bad timing but I'm entering a chaotic month of trying to change permanent addresses/jobs. Forgot about SARP by accident for a few days.

Didn't mean to leave anyone hanging.

Thanks for the heads up mango. Obviously real life stuff is more important. As long as you are okay, that's the main thing!

Tan answered Hanako and asked her a question, but it looks like Hanako didn't hear her and just kept walking. Was that intentional?

Happens.

Hanako has a lot on her plate.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…