• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

If only we had a skilled mechanic somewhere onboard...

...that would be something...

...something indeed-y...

Just in case, of the lack of a mechanic Bronzi has Sura with him. She will likely chill for muh if the plot, but she is very much an engineer wizard.

Jax is the ship's mechanic. He'd be the one to go to for weapons, armor, random pieces of equipment, etc. He spends all day in the Fabrication Area.

Feel free to bring Sura along!

Nonsense! If the Eucharis can safely store ten trillion hashbrowns, we can handle a 15 ft tall mecha suit!

Speaking of.

The Eucharis could modify those torpedo holders on the wings to hold tanks or mecha. You'd have to EVA to get to them but 'oh well'

And that's awesome. She actually might. Sura is a roboticist, so she likes rigging up new devices to do the work while she tinkers and learns. She is shy, so she lurks a lot.

Nekovalkyrja are physically not capable of becoming pregnant while enlisted in an active military role, however Candon's mother conceived him while active due to a glitch in her OS. That was also before the first Mishhuvurthyar War and that may no longer be a possibility. Candon was also a male Neko, which also shouldn't be possible. Being a Nekovalkyrja he was automatically placed in the Navy.

Wes would know but I hope that helps

So @Wes... What would a Neko do with her child if she gave birth while she was on the ship?
I guess keep her on the ship? If it's a neko youngling, they could enlist in the Star Army but they'd need to go off to basic training etc.

You misunderstand. I was comparing and contrasting Junko's and Candon's armor appearances.

His being black and pristine, and hers standard issue teal with significant wear and tear.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…