• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Wes Can you confirm whether or not Victory is in a space suit? Would she be harmed by CFS or teleportation?

I believe Tan already has her o.o Still if she's not in a suit and Freyja gets close to her the CFS will harm her, won't it?

I wouldn't go as far as to say Masumi's "out of cover" when I wrote her listening and "finding cover near the blast door behind the robot" while looking around.

@Primitive Polygon

I also wrote out a post where Masumi cites both the laws and the creed to Natsumi, but it was a little much. Just know that if it comes to her taking it to Hanako, she'll have a few choice words about doing what is right and following the rules.

@Gunsight1

I wouldn't go as far as to say Masumi's "out of cover" when I wrote her listening and "finding cover near the blast door behind the robot" while looking around.

No probs. You can call it overreacting if you want. I'm just not sure how much cover is actually in this corridor.

It's worth noting that Tsuguka probably didn't hear the personal communication between Masumi and Saiga, but is assuming that either him or Candon is giving her orders. Everything is going to turn up on the records later anyway.

It's worth noting that Tsuguka probably didn't hear the personal communication between Masumi and Saiga, but is assuming that either him or Candon is giving her orders. Everything is going to turn up on the records later anyway.

Everything Saiga says to a team member is over open comms unless I say "a private channel," or something. No worries, though! Heat of battle and all.

Tensions run high, stuff happens. Even if open comms it probably seems like chatter when you are busy trying not to get ded

Fair enough. I guess I just kind of assumed all of the SAINT/Intelligence peeps would be keeping to themselves.
tbh I mostly try to have Saiga keep to himself, since I believe Tsuguka should be directing most of the infantry movements. Sure, there are officers above her and we're currently part of a wider away team, but she's the SOFT leader. That, to me, means she's like a USMC First Sergeant and is responsible for combat leadership and the independent technical execution of her officers' broad objective directives. I think you've been doing that well.

But despite trying to have him keep to himself, I'll have my character give an order when no other leader does for a week or there are multiple players immediately going five different ways so that they can have a basic sense of direction until "the actual boss" says something else.

Honestly?

Like, super honestly?

We probably just have too many people with a high rank, compared to the actual quantity of lower-ranking soldiers to order around, at the minute.

So, yeah, I've been intentionally more reactive than active with Tugboat lately. Too many orders being given at once as it is. >_>

I did the USMC thing if that's what you are trying for, I am not seeing it. If y'all want insight I don't mind being asked questions and will help.

Also the Gart you have is pretty much a marine only alien. I developed the rrf based on the usmc. Cent helps

Lol, @Ira I tried to look up the word for 'you don't stay in the Jill zone, you leave people behind and come back for them later' but I don't think there is a single word for that.

Reactions: Ira
I did the USMC thing if that's what you are trying for, I am not seeing it.
My point was Tsuguka, the NCO, is probably supposed to have primary combat control of the armor team (insofar as SOFT teams are laid out on the wiki). But that isn't happening so, much like you, none of us are seeing it.

I could help icly. It's nbd and running combat training can. Be fun. Post mission we could do a training war game or something

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…