Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Made my first Candon post v.v

If anyone is confused, Rizzo is taking a break and I'll be posting for him. Cross your fingers I don't get him killed! No, for real, I really don't want to let Candon get killed...

Lot of conditionals in my post, but theirs a lot of small decision making that seems like it'd need to get done. I'm assuming with their advanced technical knowledge and computer brain, a "simple" tech hack shouldn't be a problem?

Probably a bad sign I basically failed computer programming, considering.

Mildly reminded of some of the levels in the modern Deus Ex series. Of course, I had a more hands-on perspective than I do with Junko's capabilities and limitations.

I feel like the map data part of your post already happens automatically—the team's networked with each other and the ship constantly—but there's also no harm in talking about it.

Cool writings!

@Mad_Stylus Sorry if it sounded like Tsuguka was busting chops. There have totes been threads where the Rix have jumped out and shot people point blank/attached explosives to them before...

Time to use those cat-like reflexes! 「^(ఠωఠ)「

Lol sorry for such a short response lol

It's funny because I'm controlling two characters but it's still so smol. My bad I just wanted to let the commanding officers besides Tugs know waddup.

Tan Ann Pan just needs an officer to decide whether she should stay in the medical center (in which case there won't be much further RP during the reconstruction procedure unless other characters visit or contact her) or be given new orders (to go back to the battle, do something else on the ship, or anything).

Okay, I will have Hanako talk to her in my next post! I think it would be more fun for you if we send you back to the away team - I will find some excuse to have someone else watch the hemosynth process (maybe Charisma).

I guess they could. Huh, Fumiko should be a little bigger by now.

And did Masumi seriously just scan Frixxes sperm XD

RPG-D RPGfix
Back