Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Reminder:

1. Star Army personnel are prohibited from making unauthorized modifications to Star Army equipment. Ship commanders may authorize some modifications based on mission needs; however, under no circumstances can modifications include:

a. Removal of the Star Army Hinomaru insignia, excepting when the SAINT logo is substituted for intelligence service assets

b. painting the equipment primarily in unauthorized colors (some color details are permissible but the general colors should be such that the item is clearly identifiable as a Star Army of Yamatai asset, such as glaucous hull paint, RIKUPAT, etc.).

c. Modifications that would irreversibly change the item so that it could not be returned in its original condition.

Wazu would not survive under these harsh rules.

Btw, He's going to need to ruin a bunch more flashlights before this is over.

What characters are departing with the shuttle? Who'd we lose?

I'm glad you're still here though. Please try to get in a post when you can!

Should I add Tan to the Bed Side Manner thread, when she returns to the medical lab after dinner, or is that meant to wrap up before she arrives, and I should keep her return separate?

I'm not moving Tan elsewhere, yet. I find the Eucharis less stressful than any other part of SARP I'm engaged with, and I'm also more engaged with it.
Awesome!

Should I add Tan to the Bed Side Manner thread, when she returns to the medical lab after dinner, or is that meant to wrap up before she arrives, and I should keep her return separate?

It doesn't bother me if she shows up, I mean the medbay is her lair

Just to clear things up a little more, Tsuguka isn't talking about replacing their high-power weapons completely; Those can still be stored on the back units. It just seems logical to have a stage between "peaceful" and "shooting someone in the face with an anti-starship gun"...

As an entirely unintentional coincidence-type-thing, we are Legend of the Galactic Heroes now. :p

agineipaedia.com_w_images_thumb_3_38_LOGH_novel_6_cover.jpg_300px_LOGH_novel_6_cover.webp

The suits have some 'stage between' weapons built in already, don't they? Knee spikes, palm blasters, etc..
All of our characters are also permitted to use their NSPs on stun.

I just assumed it was Tsuguka being weird really cute and cool.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back