• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Reminder:

Wazu would not survive under these harsh rules.

Btw, He's going to need to ruin a bunch more flashlights before this is over.

What characters are departing with the shuttle? Who'd we lose?

I've been lurking and vaguely keeping tabs on this. Just kind of had to take a week off a while back, and now I'm completely left in the dust. IDK.

Sorry chaps.

I'm glad you're still here though. Please try to get in a post when you can!

I'm not moving Tan elsewhere, yet. I find the Eucharis less stressful than any other part of SARP I'm engaged with, and I'm also more engaged with it.

Last edited:
Should I add Tan to the Bed Side Manner thread, when she returns to the medical lab after dinner, or is that meant to wrap up before she arrives, and I should keep her return separate?

I'm not moving Tan elsewhere, yet. I find the Eucharis less stressful than any other part of SARP I'm engaged with, and I'm also more engaged with it.
Awesome!

Should I add Tan to the Bed Side Manner thread, when she returns to the medical lab after dinner, or is that meant to wrap up before she arrives, and I should keep her return separate?

It doesn't bother me if she shows up, I mean the medbay is her lair

Just to clear things up a little more, Tsuguka isn't talking about replacing their high-power weapons completely; Those can still be stored on the back units. It just seems logical to have a stage between "peaceful" and "shooting someone in the face with an anti-starship gun"...

As an entirely unintentional coincidence-type-thing, we are Legend of the Galactic Heroes now.

The suits have some 'stage between' weapons built in already, don't they? Knee spikes, palm blasters, etc..

The suits have some 'stage between' weapons built in already, don't they? Knee spikes, palm blasters, etc..
All of our characters are also permitted to use their NSPs on stun.

I just assumed it was Tsuguka being weird really cute and cool.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…