Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'm not really sure it's necessary, I think everyone gets that they should follow orders after the last mission

I think it would have been a cool "now it is time for a refresher since we're prepped with weaponry and it's now time to prep our minds and bodies" but that's just what I think it would have been, PP knows what they were planning more than I do.

Probably not good to base a wordplay joke on the one-letter difference between the name for a ceremony that involves symbolically consuming the flesh and blood of a martyr who hundreds of millions of people believe was the only direct descendant of an omnipotent divine being, and the name for a genus of flower.

Yes, there is another one of the visiting logistics ladies on the ship, but the commission was only for two of them lol.

If anyone is bored and wants to interrupt Masumi, I'm totally down. It would be good for her and hopefully your character, too, to just have a chat, play around in the rec room, or whatever else you may have in mind!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back