• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Polygon with the save.

I think we have a lot to do until we get to the meat of the mission. It'd be nice to start those things like Hanako running with Wazu, Wazu getting annoyed at a new cabin mate, Hanako and Saiga going over plans, Saiga and Takumi going over plans, Masumi crying in the Rec Room, etc, etc.

Primitive and I already off-screen'd some of the reorganization stuff, but I'm open to RPing some more of that (or just planning the mission) with Tsuguka and Takomi. And Candon because he's an important adviser who the team has often looked to as a leader.

Will definitely handle Saiga's mission plans with Hanako in the next mission thread, where I'm predicting she'll ask him, but am also down to RP with Wes or include Hanako in any "team leaders planning" thing that may or may not happen if Wes wants to.

As things stand, I pretty much plan to do that meeting as one large post which other people can decide whether or not they actually want to reply to. Raz's input has been there to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, but yeah.

No worries. This is gonna be to give players more flexibility yet better guidance, rather than concrete draconian orders.

I've never liked ordering people around, for the simple fact that it isn't fun for 90% of the people involved. So that isn't what this is about.

Then again, having clear cut objectives isn't such a bad thing. However, I understand what you mean. Takumi also has a couple things to take care of, including OOCly figuring out which cabin he exactly is in <.< Wazu's seems to be the only one with a free bed, but I wasn't sure if that was because no one wanted to room with him or just for a civilian's privacy.

Oh shit waddup.

Sorry, @Rizzo I thought I'd replied to the aside earlier. I remember poring over the word choices. Not in my post history, so it didn't get wrongly posted elsewhere I think. Odd.

Only if he ordered it 2.5 months ago.

It could be reasoned that he thought it would have been useful on the space station assault and ordered it then. Would that count?

I've been thinking about attaching two 35mm MGs together, personally... It would be unwieldy even for a Mindy lugging it around, but the insane rate of fire would certainly fill the same role. The Eucharis also has four of them sitting around, gathering dust.

Lugging it around wouldn't be a problem, but the recoil of both would likely bowl the Mindy over. According to wikipedia, the Rheinmetall Rh-202 has a recoil force of around 550–750 kg, and that thing is only a 20mm. Strap two together, and that's a combined recoil force of one metric ton.

It might be physically strong enough to handle it, but without good foot placement and bracing, the first few shots will be on target, while the rest will be AA fire. : P

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…