• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Tbh I was really conflicted writing that post.

On one hand she wanted to wake him up and on the other hand, I wanted to allow you the option to have Candon actually wake up from her being an inch away from his face. I didn't write her walk away, either, so I half expected Candon to wake up and see her standing up right next to him and to be surprised by his reaction as a reader.

But they've both got jobs to do, Masumi's awkward 'I almost touched my roommate's face and it wasn't consensual! Oh no!' moment has to take a backseat to the 'rip and tear' moments soon to come.

So I guess, if you wanted, we could still write that scene since it really wouldn't have any bearing on future events.
What do you think?

Oh that'd be cute. Are you able to JP any time? Or do you want to SP?

JP is really hard for me to do but we could use an Internet notepad to make one post. I just wouldn't be able to make one session out of it, I would have to leave and come back probably during the course of the day.

Even if we did, your character would be told "no, don't use old technology" because the m2-4 is legitimately better at everything.

Sorry for the short post, @Fay. Just wanted to give your character the opportunity to reply with whatever he wanted to talk about and not keep ya waiting longer :>

I was waiting for an alert when I should have just checked the thread for a new post, @Rizzo!

Apparently I missed all of the Eucharis alerts and didn't see you replied to Masumi, @Primitive Polygon

*unwatches and watches forum*

I'm responding right now.

[EDIT] Looks like I liked the post, so it turns out I'm just forgetful as all heck. For as much as I like the Eucharis, you would think I'd pay more attention?

Last edited:
Whoops, myself; Just realized that I missed responding to Junko, too... Sorry @Mad_Stylus, but I'll get to that when the briefing starts anyhow, which will be soon. The answer is probably no, though, since we wouldn't really have time to test them properly for compatibility, even if Tugboat did call in another favor from Jax.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…