• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I think it would be fitting if Freyja gets seriously injured after what happened the last time. She will be going out of her way to prove herself which might result in taking more risks, so we'll see what happens.

Blue should talk to red!

Going haywire and killing random things probably wouldn't make people trust them more, but being slippery and professional would. We should work as a team. :3

Oh not killing random things, just saying if they're under fire she might jump in front of someone. That sort of thing.

I'll see if I can read up after I've started the new Ryujo thread/mission. I haven't been keeping up with anything else, and I've only been checking in once a week. (I missed one of those, too.)

I noticed on page 4 Tsuguka asks Tan Ann Pan to report to the armour bay, but she'd already arrived on page 2. I didn't find anything for Tan to respond to in-character, so I'll just post a transition.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back