• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wow, can you believe there is no Wikipedia page for "Casaba-Howitzer"?

I've also been sitting on this joke for a year or two. Its time has come.

Update: I had a technical issue with a failing drive that basically ate up all my time tonight, so I'll be making a GM post Tuesday afternoon once I'm home from work. Don't wait on me unless you have to. We can start the mission at any time.

Yeah, small planet buster that'll do enough damage to the planet to wreck it without doing too much damage to the people on it.

That seems rather bizarre since it's so contradictory. Though to be frank, aren't we just better off blasting it with Aether several times over?

Yeah, I'm under the impression she wants this as a springboard into Kuvie turf. I'm still wondering if there's any points of interest that have been ID'd yet. Power concentrations, comm-frequency emission points that could possibly be a command center, etc.

Just squashed all of the new squad info into one post for y'all. Hope that helps.

@Wes ; If that was okay with you, but you are still too busy to make an entire post just to say 'yes', feel free just to tell me so. I can always edit in a polite Hanako nod or something.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
I live in Florida, which is probably not going to be on the 2018 map after this cat 5 hurricane comes through. If I do not respond it is probably because I do not have access to the internet or time to do so. Alternatively I may be dead... :)

Rip riz

o7

We've been tracking the storm since we've got a DC that's right in its path. Are you in a safe area or are you gonna get floooded?

Pro tip: move your car to high ground before the storm hits

I live in a mobile home at the lower point of the surrounding properties but it is not a flooding Zone. the nearby Hills are going to protect me from much of the Wind so I've just focused on the trench behind my house. The trench will Channel the water into a natural sinkhole us locals refer to as the suck hole because of the slurping noise it makes as water goes into it.

I might have to go north to my grandparents second house, a few other family members are going to be staying with them. After the storm passes I'm volunteering for disaster relief but in the meantime I need to protect my house

Man. Pretty sure I heard Blizz lives down Texas way, too, doesn't he? Sure hope you guys are alright. PP lives on the other side of the planet, otherwise I'd offer a room since I'm moving super soon anyhow...

Either way, thanks for keeping us informed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back