Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Transferring to a 33a might actually be possible. Extra reach, better software... You would need to transfer to an extra tall Mindy 4 though.

Then again, there was a person in another thread who got transferred to a proper NMX nightmare they had on ice. So who knows.

She'd also probably gain a mild strength boost from having more muscle mass, so thats nice. Software upgrade is a plus. This bit on the wiki about future cybernetic augmentations is interesting, wonder if it will be expounded on later.

Junko: *rips a Rixxikor head off of its body, spine dangling from the skull*
Junko: For NATSUMI-TAII!!!

I cannot tell if that post is setting a mood or implying that Junko is low key creeping the shit out of Tsuguka. If I were capable of feeling pride in any of my actions, I'd probably have a good laugh about it. Even if her worst impulses and opinions have been largely self directed or bottled up. As aggressive as her thought processes have been, she hasn't torn anyones arms off, bathed in their blood or roared like a wild animal just yet, though we will have ample opportunity to fix that.

Also I took a look on the roster, and noted some of us have musical selections for the characters. Masumi was about what I expected, though I can't rally make the connection between Freyja and Journey. Now I'm a little more jazzed to get around to updating Junko's profile, though I will need to find non-obvious choices for any soundtracks for her. "Rip and Tear" might fit, but you could see it coming from Mars.

I'll probably have to post my mathwork for re-calculating her income here to ensure its accuracy. Considering I wasn't on the site for an extended duration, I assume Junko would not collect for those months?

Also, I just noticed the 33A's weight is supposed to be roughly 120 pounds? That seems very light, considering their super soldier physiques and more durable, stronger bodies.

Made of more advanced materials, perhaps?...

As for the Tsuguka offbeat feelings, it was more supposed to be about the realization that none of the old crew members were really talking. Red and Candon have known each other for years now, but they just seem to be set in their roles. More like components of the ship. Freyja and Junko might be confused in life, but at least they have one another.

Jax is still da best boi, but he's kinda obviously considering leaving.

Well, I didn't really know what exactly Freyja's "theme" would be. Any suggestions? I'll probably change that at some point soon.

I'm going to post one more time before the briefing btw.

Oh, well I don't really like 90% of music that was made after about 2007. 80s-2000 is the best music imo.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back