• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Note: The shrieking mushroom aliens are in room #32

Sorry peeps.

Just not really feeling up to the whole "handing out orders whilst not pissing anyone off" thing lately. Uni group projects are this all over, seeing as I'm the programmer.

Want to get back involved soonish. Just not sure how.

I do for sure know what the great PP is getting at.

Also, trying to follow orders here but Masumi is doing her thing. Almost asked Tug and was going to wait for a response but thought you wouldn't want that burden, my duder. So Masumi's just doing what Suites-chan asked to be done.

Also, was wondering if we'll have an extended Holiday break like last year?

Seems like it's either a problem with the GMing or a problem with other players.

I mean, the mushrooms did make the first hostile action, but... Yeah?

PP really needs to sleep, but I'm gonna make a 'please consolidate' post ASAP tomorrow.

Reactions: Wes
Rixxikor or enemy robotics, yes. Shrieking mushrooms no

Edit: Maybe it would help if we had standing rules of engagement listed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is this supposed shuttle physically located?

Can be anywhere really, I've never specified where it goes when Candon isn't using it. It has an android pilot so as long as he can transmit his coordinates it can fly, but physically it's nowhere near us.

The Eucharis took 2-3 months to get to the machine planet at top speed. I don't think Candon's shuttle could get here in anywhere near that time if it's in the Kikyo Sector.

Reposting this for reference:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…