• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Yai's action here is a compromise between getting started quickly and not hanging up on a commanding officer.

If the Eucharis' telephones can't possibly work this way (I'm sure MEGAMI can scan and induce voltages in the telephone cables on the fly at key junctions), please let me know and I will edit the post....he also has a civilian communicator he can rig a solution up with if needed.

I'm debating an update which allows the ship's phones to call individuals' communicators when power is available. >.>

Hello all, I am back from the dead and ready to do something lol.

We should be able to get you back aboard as soon as we leave HX-13.

Question, is the Eucharis carrying LASR Mk I or Mk II? I'm kind of stumped as to which kind that Helen is carrying on the planet, and if any add-ons are available.

Either is fine. There are no LASER add-ons other than the LASR-SLAG.

Wes, in your last post you've confused the Toshiro forum member (and the Yggdrassil's captain's name) with Yaichiro.

Thanks, Fred. I fixed it.

Nash, you cut yourself off describing where exactly Yaiba was moving (or how, not sure. Midway through that second paragraph.

Aendri said:
If you requested duty on the Eucharis, I assume you want to get into a lot of battles

Dear god. I've never heard more truth.
Excellent. Still, my rationale for her possibly wanting to get into a lot of battles is a bit weak. Is it possible for her to be assigned to the Eucharis without requesting it?

By the way, hi. I'm Ben.

Well...probably not. The Eucharis is a small and famous ship. It generally doesn't' get random people, especially not infantry (it's not looking for infantry soldiers).

Aendri, I fixed it. dropped a word in the paragraph.

Yeah, Ben, joining the Eucharis is a volunteer thing, with the first hurdle being convincing the Taisa that you are worth having aboard her ship.

The second hurdle, staying in one piece.

Welcome to the fun, Nashoba.

Well you do have the oddball of me of course. The now ex-Nespelian lost and confused infantry grunt. Unless there is a forced reclass coming along

Demibear: Please post in the Mission 10 Side-story thread.

OK, was about to write up my own. But I'll save that for another respawn.

Not to sure if Yaiba appreciated Helen doing this. :lol:

Helen spoke as she took the co-pilot's seat, ready to take control if Yaichiro were to take another hit, or if some other disastrous thing happened to the primary input.

Since six posts earlier Yaiba had already taken the copilot seat.
As the shuttle began to be hit by incoming fire, she hopped into the second seat and began checking the systems, tending to the pilot would have to wait.

Then, we must be glad that there are three co-pilot seats in a T7, otherwise, Helen totally would have been sitting in a lap. Which is fine too.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…