Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

After you guys are done with your tasks from Hanako, feel free to hang on the station for a little bit. Now is a good time to get together with other player characters for some downtime and getting to know one another. We'll pick up again in a couple days and the ship will head out to the next mission.

I LOVE FIREFOX

While I was typing my last post, my computer actually bluescreened (maybe it's the new Wireless N network card I got today?) and I thought my post was lost. But when I restarted the computer and opened Firefox it was still on the "Post a reply" page and had my half-written post still in the box.

Firefox is so awesome.

Stealing a good idea from the Miharu:

Text Format Reminder

Normal narrative text.

"I am someone and I'm talking."

I'm thinking things in my head.

"I'm sending my thoughts to someone else."

Code:
Text Message
Mail (Reports, etc) or previously posted material

I just got home from my Thanksgiving trip.

Wes.....it must take talent to screw me over so badly for breaking my PC that even i couldn't tell yo uif I'm still alive or not.

Any chance of bringing Konoka back??

I thought you'd just flaked out on us. I'll edit Hanako's post about bring back the deceased to include Konoka's name so we can have her back in action. In fact, you can start posting in the Mission 11 thread right away (it's three days after we returned from the mission, so there's plenty of time).

She's still alive, just... Might as well be dead. She got left on a planet that our characters couldn't get off of for a year, so... yeah. I think you might have hit the point where you're making a new character. Lets see what Wes says to.

Wes already said you can post in the new mission thread, tomorrow I will be posting again, completing all the backups, which means if you want to post and do stuff on the Ikoi you can there as well.

Alright, I'm done waiting for everyone to show up in the Mission 11 thread. We're rolling now!

Crew cabin assignments have been updated! Ben, we need some posts form you.

I posted something that involves him. Should be a continual poster for the moment provided he hasn't disappeared for good. See we have gotten ourselves another grunt.

Oh also, these new Dress Uniforms kinda disturb me, lol. Tried to locate another thread on it, but no real luck. Has anyone described the male version of it yet?

Gah! Sorry, I was so embarrassed by my slowness in posting that I procrastinated fixing that. Yes, I'm aware that was irrational and something I should stop doing. :oops:

At least Kiko's personality is such that it makes sense for her to be quiet during the briefing. I hope it's okay for me to say she was there even though I wasn't. If it's not, just tell me.

demibear said:
Oh also, these new Dress Uniforms kinda disturb me, lol. Tried to locate another thread on it, but no real luck. Has anyone described the male version of it yet?
The male version is the same, except the jacket's opening is reversed (the line would go down the character's right side instead of the left). It'd look like these, but with silver buttons and a little longer.

http://www.frenchtruckers.com/wp-conten ... a-coat.jpg

http://www.frenchtruckers.com/wp-conten ... eacoat.jpg

Ben said:
Gah! Sorry, I was so embarrassed by my slowness in posting that I procrastinated fixing that. Yes, I'm aware that was irrational and something I should stop doing. :oops:

At least Kiko's personality is such that it makes sense for her to be quiet during the briefing. I hope it's okay for me to say she was there even though I wasn't. If it's not, just tell me.
Thanks for posting. I'm okay with her being in the briefing. I suggest Kiko reviews the briefing with Michael, who missed it.

Sorry I disappeared for a bit there. Was at one of my friends' house for a quasi-end of semester party thing. Lasted a bit longer then usual.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back