Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Tomorrow, normal posting timeframe guidelines go back into effect.

- Try to post at least once every day
- Posts are required at least once every 2 days.
- If you take more than 2 days to post your PC may be posted for by the GM (me)
- If you do not post in over a week, your character is considered abandoned and will be removed from the plot, probably by death. They'll get revived on the NPC ship YSS Vesper.

Please fill out this survey form so I can tell how I'm doing and what you want out of this plot. :)

Responses are due on Monday, January 10

Just a heads up, my military duties are starting to get in the way with my unit giving me regular 24 hr duties. So Mikael may need to be GM'd if I am unable to keep things moving along. Also I don't know if it was just a simple oversight, but Helen does know Mikael doesn't have a SPINE interface yes? I can't drive and gun at the same time lol.

Hanako can be the gunner. :)

Nash, Yai never said the ship wasn't worth investigating -- he just didn't see why the Eucharis had to be the one to investigate it when they had 30-odd ships ready to help them which had more personnel aboard and were in cases better equipped to do it.

I can understand if it's a case of making RP for PCs trumping logical allocation of resources though. >.>

Wait, who opened the bunker door? I didn't see anyone open it. And it should be the GM saying if there's anyone inside.

I'm thinking that Doc may have gotten confused by your description of the bodies on the ground outside of the bunkers.

Someone cut open the bunker door already.

Wes,
Question, why would the new guy be told to contact Helen who is not on the ship when there are other officers on the ship preparing to go off ship?

Nashoba.

Helen is the ranking intel person so she's his boss. She can be contacted by radio.

Just for clarification, was I supposed to have Kumiko coming in as well? I'd assumed I was supposed to stay outside on watch duty.

Either way is cool with me. I don't think anyone specified.

Hey!

Hate to do this when things are getting so super exciting, but i may be incommunicado for the night (about 2:40PM EST here as of this post). I'll be in a place that's been having internet troubles and won't be home until the morning. Also, it's, uh, my anniversary so i'm not so sure Ms. Nergal would be happy sparing me. :( But i promise, if i can get on the web and get the time i will post as often as able!

Otherwise, by all means do what you need with Manabu! Run him through the gauntlet and mess 'im up, if you like. :)

Sonuva... So now I'm two pages behind, just because I didn't post for one night? You're going to have to give me a bit once I get home to try and find a way to explain Kumiko's sudden disappearance for what was probably close to 20 minutes in the RP.

Hey Nergal, check out your character article! I got a chibi commission for Manabu!

Oh, wow! That is too cool. Eerily, just how i pictured him, too! Very awesome, thank you! This is all really the most fun i've had RPing in some time.

As an aside, i had a quick question about Yamataian regenerative capabilities. How quickly do they recover from most reasonably serious injuries? Mostly trying to get a figure on how to handle Manabu's hand (nicely done, by the way; i like to see him put through the grinder a little!).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back