Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'm planning one with Kyle and Ben at the moment, but I'm not sure when it will happen. Is it okay if I just post something about Kumiko holing up in her room?

That's cool. We've all got swank hotel rooms on the station.

It was 1000 KS from Yaichiro, not Hanako.

That's about all she has though, and with our current damage record? She'll save that in case the next enemy blows up her room instead of Hanako's.

Hey, I'm getting a little bored with the break. Want me to start up an 11.3 thread for heading back into the fire? The investigation and such could continue in the 11.2 thread.

Hey everyone, finally back! Sorry for the extra day's absence, things are a little busy even after settling in. I'll post ASAP.

Anyway, i'm up for anything! So moving on is a-okay with me.

The armor bay's complement has not been replaced; however, everyone that lacked a power armor after the last mission has been issued an appropriate one (generally Mindy 2s, but if infantry people want a DAISY they can get it instead. If not sure, ask me).

It's okay. The M6 Daisy power armor is a pretty solid piece of equipment. From what I've seen Wes throw at you guys lately, it should be capable of doing the job you need it to do adequately enough.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back