• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wes said:
Reynolds, I'm working on the next order for chibi portraits and Mitsuko is on it.

Oh, really? Thank you. I thought I shouldn't ask this early on.

A friend has done some pictures for me, I'm just waiting for a few details to be redone. Making sure the uniform looks correct, mostly. I'll post the final versions here when they're done, just to make sure everything looks fine before trying to upload it to the profile.

Cool, Reynolds!

Gunsight1: Natsumi's chibi has been completed and uploaded!

Kyle said:
Hey Riko, your char is in Team 1 if I recall

Ach!, i knew that was wrong, was somewhat disctracted watching hockey...will make eddits

By the way, I'm just waiting to see what happens to the prisoner and had just intended for Wes to decide by what time Akemi and it reached the Rippers in the other room.

I remember Helen ordering people to refrain from using 'aether' weapons. Which I think applies to the forearm weapons. But, she seems to be using the sword and a similar type of gun herself. She did mention using any means necessary to keep that door open, as well.

If I've misjudged this weapon, and it's something my character would know, please let me know so I can edit that post. I tried to do my research, but since this is the first time I've fired anything, I'm somewhat cautious.

I'm pretty sure her rules regarding aether were to avoid detection, and under the assumption that we wouldn't encounter much resistance.

Gah, I've been working on this post all afternoon! I'll get it up tonight!

ok just to doubble check, Are there now NMX Nekos in the Maintenance Tunnel now? or did Bors magicly teleport to team two (forgot to put team one on my last post my mistake)

Updated.

Note: I rolled a D20 for Ramiro's control panel and got a 1!

Everyone please remember to put your team number and location at the top of every post to help me keep them straight.

Just a note in case no one's aware, but Khas is out of a computer right now. He posted a thread here stating that his posting time might be limited for the time being =(

ShotJon, Amaryllis; I really like it, still have to say I am still pleasantly surprised! I was not expecting anyone to have a chibi portrait made for Natsumi

Gunsight1 said:
ShotJon, Amaryllis; I really like it, still have to say I am still pleasantly surprised! I was not expecting anyone to have a chibi portrait made for Natsumi

Yeah Wes is awesome like that.

Posts coming up! I'll post for Team 2 clone room, supply area, and Team 1 in separate posts.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…