Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Please take or retake the YSS Eucharis Player Survey when you get a chance. It will help determine the direction of future plots. Also, feel free to make suggestions here in the thread, too.

Doctomoe, Khasidel: You guys haven't posted since the 2nd and 4th of April, so I'm going to kick you out of the plot for not participating, unless you post by noon EST today. Not posting gives me the impression you stopped caring about your characters, and I'm not going to make the other players wait for you. Expect your characters to be shot in the face the first time we make contact with the NMX because that's the fastest way for them to be removed from the scene.

I really didn't think you guys were going to post, but you pulled through! Thanks Doctomoe and Khasidel!! I'm glad I didn't have to boot you guys. Please try to keep up. :)

Glad to have you back! I like Reika and am glad she's being posted for again. :)

Hey Wes, your latest post, is it related to Takeyu or Helen? Given that Takeyu is in the Sewage area right now (last I checked)

It's a general setting post but Takeyu should be seeing it.

I was assuming that message was sent and Riko made his trip before the Neko actually got off the elevator. That's what it sounded like, at least. The message seemed to be sent in response to the initial noise and lights from the elevator, and I think Riko said he was getting back into position as the Neko was first appearing. Maybe I'm misreading something, though.

Otherwise I'd also probably have to redo my post to have Riko barging in and out through that hatch while they're talking.

Reynolds said:
I was assuming that message was sent and Riko made his trip before the Neko actually got off the elevator. That's what it sounded like, at least. The message seemed to be sent in response to the initial noise and lights from the elevator, and I think Riko said he was getting back into position as the Neko was first appearing. Maybe I'm misreading something, though.
quote]

Yeah defently read Nashoba's post, well at least the first half, as pre NMX Neko appearance... if not well shit

Sadly it'll be difficult to change that, as Wes already posted so :(

Also, I'm running under the assumption that the elevator is a closed one. If I am incorrect, then please let me know so I may make a slight edit to my post.

Yes, the first part of the Sune post is Pre the Elevator, it is in fact a response to Takeyu's question about the shuttle. Hence why I put the dashes in the note to signify two different intervals.

Hey umm, Doc? How does Helen know what Takeyu said to his squad, he wasn't addressing everyone in the team only his five people via laser comm's, which means Helen shouldn't have been able to intercept that, especially considering that isn't in the same room as him.

Hey Doc, after rereading things and thinking it over again, I edited my last post in an attempt to keep our team's movements stealthy. I just mentally herped initially.

Guys, remember to ALWAYS put your location at the top of the post. This helps prevent confusion.

Wes,

The moving air kept the smoke from going closer to the station core but also fueled the flaming Rippers, causing the flames to grow and catch fire to the explosive bag at the entrance to the elevator.

If the Air is moving from there to the tanks the flames would be moving in the same direction. Just saying. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back