Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I still have no idea what type of communication he's using!

Is it radio? Subspace? Telepathy? Laser?

She's going to get on the shuttle.

Mission 16 is started. Mission 15 is still open, though.

I guess a couple days? It's flexible based on how much we want to continue the 15 thread.

Tanka_001 said:
was hoping to interact with the Shosho before the jump if possible.
When would we fit it in? Better pull her aside before she retreats to her bunk.

First I reconsidered having misato talk to the shosho, for now. But my question now is: would a neko of misato's rank be in this meeting?

If you mean the one in Mission 16, everyone is invited.

Hakujou Hakushi has been transferred to the YSS Vesper due to player inactivity.

Sorry, life has been quite hectic lately. Math class online, internship away from my base in the day, and I finally found out what the heck has been ailing me. Going to post a short snippet today.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back